At HP Reinvent, HP’s annual global partner event, the company introduced the HP LaserJet Enterprise 400 Series, delivering an enterprise and managed-class experience in a small footprint for remote working and new office configurations.
HP’s smallest enterprise multi-function printer (MFP), the new LaserJet series provides:
- HP incorporates security into every step of the printer design, supply chain, and production process.
- HP Sure Start with automatic self-healing that protects, detects, and self-recovers from vulnerabilities and attacks.
- HP Trusted Platform Module (TPM), providing secure device identity with certificate private keys, strengthening protection of encrypted credentials and data.
- Security features goes beyond just the hardware, including the cartridge, for an end-to-end secure printing system that protects your network and information.
- Ability to easily manage devices and settings remotely with HP Web Jetadmin and HP JetAdvantage Security Manager.
- Easily deploy and integrate HP and third-party solutions with the HP Open Extensibility Platform. Support card readers and allow users to use personalized settings to print from their own queue.
In addition to the new devices, HP today also announced a new version of HP FutureSmart firmware – enabling a consistent, secure operational system across HP’s entire enterprise printer series. Launching with the LaserJet Enterprise 400 series, FutureSmart 5 provides customers investment protection, additional security protections, and readiness for advanced cloud-based workflows.