ASUS has officially unveiled its second-generation AIO CPU cooler of the ROG Ryujin series, leveraging the superior thermal and acoustic performance and reliability associated with Asetek’s most advanced liquid cooling technology to date. The new ROG Ryujin II 240/360 RGB CPU coolers combine the extreme overclocking capability, silent operation, and next-gen aesthetics that audiences expect from ROG.
Asetek’s latest liquid cooling technology advances include:
- Maximum performance along with industry-recognized quality and reliability.
- Out-of-Bounds temperature sensing. The cooler continuously monitors the liquid temperature and automatically boosts the pump speed to clear any temperature excursions, ensuring smooth system operation for an immersive gameplay experience.
- Safety features to ensure the liquid temperature stays within limits for normal safe operation.
- Even quieter operation versus previous technology generations.
- System improvements resulting in enhanced permeation resistance and increased durability.
“When developing the next generation of our premium Ryujin coolers, we again looked to Asetek and its most advanced technology to date which provides extreme performance, silent operation and industry-recognized quality and reliability,” said Joe Hsieh, Chief Operating Officer at ASUS. “With ROG Ryujin II 240/360, not only did we want to max out performance, we wanted to enhance aesthetics while upgrading the screen to an LCD panel and retaining the FanXpert controls.”
“ASUS ROG continues to reshape the world of gaming technology,” said John Hamill, Chief Operating Officer at Asetek. “Premium brands demand premium performance and unrivaled quality and reliability. We’re delighted to incorporate our latest liquid cooling technology into the next generation of ROG Ryujin coolers, an ideal complement for any high-end build.”