HP has introduced a new portfolio of conferencing and collaboration solutions, HP Presence. The new solution will help people to truly work together and feel connected, especially when they’re not in the same room. HP Presence ushers in a new era of hybrid work with meeting space solutions, PCs, and peripherals designed for better conferencing experiences.
HP Presence Meeting Space Solutions are a suite of scalable, bundled options with hardware and services for meeting spaces of any size – from huddle rooms to large meeting spaces. The meeting space solutions interact intuitively with users to provide an enhanced meeting experience and deliver useful real-time analytics back to IT. The new meeting space solutions also leverage HP’s PC security innovations such as cyber threat protection and camera privacy features, giving IT peace of mind and allowing people to collaborate without fear of being hacked.
HP Presence Meeting Space Solutions are curated into small, medium, and large space kits, and scalable to enhance meeting space needs. Every kit includes an HP Presence Mini PC, an HP Presence Control Center, colour-coded cables, and mounting equipment.
The HP Presence Solutions arrive neatly packaged in the same box with a step-by-step setup application, making deployment a breeze. New components include:
- HP Presence Mini Conferencing PC – High-performance processing powerhouse PC that gives IT peace of mind with HP Wolf Security for Business and integrated management.
- HP Presence Control and HP Presence Control Plus – Intelligent room controls that put the meeting host in charge with sleek low-profile designs and adaptive AI-enhanced Audio by Bang & Olufsen. HP Presence Control is perfect for huddle rooms to medium-sized meeting spaces, while HP Presence Control Plus can accommodate medium to large meeting spaces. Connect up to three room controls to provide control to more people.
- HP Presence See 4K AI Camera – This 4K AI camera combines intelligent cinematic audio and video experiences with privacy so users can rest assured the camera is off when it mechanically rotates to face the floor.
- HP Presence Audio Video Bar – For larger meeting spaces that require more audio and video, this device combines intelligent cinematic video experiences with privacy, and audio custom-tuned by Bang & Olufsen, so people can be seen, heard, and hear clearly in the room, and when video isn’t being used, the privacy shutter closes and shuts the camera off.
- HP Presence Hub and HP Presence Talk Satellite Microphones – Make sure everyone can be heard in large room deployments with HP Presence Hub, and easily add up to two satellite microphones for additional voice pickup range with an easy-to-see status LED, so people know when mute is on or off.
- Start meetings quickly. Upon entering a meeting room, HP Meeting Ready automatically wakes up the room control and brings the camera to life so people can begin meetings on time. Get started in seconds with one tap to launch a Microsoft Teams or Zoom meeting. “Guest Mode” makes it easy to launch meetings with any UC device.
- Be seen clearly. HP Speaker Frame, a picture-in-picture mode, spotlights in-room speakers so everyone feels like they have a seat at the table. HP Auto Frame puts meeting room attendees into perspective by framing out white space for a better conferencing experience for remote attendees.
- Move around the room without disrupting the meeting flow. HP Speaker Tracking allows speakers to move around the room while keeping them in frame. Three tracking modes – slow, cinema, fast – accommodate to different presentation styles.
- Be heard clearly. When the in-room crowd gets loud, HP Auto Volume adjusts the volume for remote attendee speakers so they don’t get drowned out and can still contribute to the discussion. If an in-room speaker talks quietly, loudly, or sits in the back of the room, HP Voice Leveling optimises the volume of the in-room speaker so they can be heard clearly by remote attendees.
- Request help quickly when you need it. Report a room issue in two seconds. HP Presence Room Assistant makes it easy to report room issues like device issues, missing chairs or markers, clearing catering from a room, and more to IT, facilities, or the café admin.