TerraMaster recently released two models of T9-450 and T12-450 desktop NAS with high-speed dual SFP+ 10Gb ethernet interfaces, which are also TerraMaster another desktop NAS series with 10Gbe Intel processor. They are designed for professionals who require high-speed, high-volume applications such as virtualization, databases, image and video content creation, and more.
With the development of multimedia production and broadcasting technology, more and more film and television works are produced based on high-definition, 4K or even 8K environments, and the size of a single video material can reach dozens of GB, or even hundreds of GB. The space, reliability, and transmission performance issues of storage devices are becoming more and more difficult. In this regard, TerraMaster T9-450 and T12-450 10Gb NAS storage solutions are connected to workstations through SFP+ 10Gb ethernet interface on the devices, so that dozens of workstations can access storage and post-editing at the same time. Also, it supports two 2.5GbE network interfaces, and also provides convenient and flexible maintenance for non-linear edit network system equipment, which is convenient for application personnel to operate, maintain and manage in different network environments.
Key features for TerraMaster T9-450 and T12-450 10Gb NAS:
High Performance Hardware Configuration
Adopts Intel Atom C3558R quad-core processor with a main frequency of up to 2.4GHz, 8 GB DDR4 dual-channel memory (up to 32 GB), equipped with dual SFP+ 10Gb ethernet interfaces,
dual 2.5GbE interfaces which can aggregate Link Aggregation through the network to provide up to 20Gb transmission bandwidth and supports 2 x M.2 NVMe SSD for cache acceleration. T9-450 and T12-450 are specially developed for users who need high-speed storage and meets the demanding requirements of 4K video editing for storage performance.
High-speed Dual 10Gbps Network Sharing
By building a 10Gb network, multiple Windows/Mac workstations can be connected to T9-450 or T12-450 at the same time, and the collaborative operation of online editing of multi-track 4K materials, special effects production, video synthesis, and import and export of lens clips becomes easy, greatly improving the work efficiency and reducing the production time of the project.
Reliable Data Protection and Restoration
Support TRAID protection, you don’t have to worry about data loss due to hard disk damage. Support regular NAS system snapshots, and quickly restore to the previous NAS state at a specific point in time when needed. TerraMaster unique one-click security isolation mode provides effective emergency protection against virus and ransomware attacks.Compatible with Various Non-linear Software
- Edius: support Edius complete file workflow, and provide performance optimization for real-time, track, multi-format mixing, compositing, chroma key, subtitle and timeline output functions.
- Adobe Premiere pro: support Adobe Premiere pro multi-layer and multi-camera editing, and can optimize CPU, memory, and graphics card performance.
- DaVinci Resolve: support DaVinci Resolve intelligent database management and collaborative work, which is more convenient and faster.
- Final Cut Pro: support the latest SMB3 protocol of Apple Final Cut Pro, use NAS as the extended resource material library (Libraries) of Mac devices to tens or even hundreds of terabytes, create projects directly on NAS, edit and output videos, perfect reduce the resource burden of Mac devices, and fully release the unlimited potential of Mac devices and Final Cut Pro.
Small and Compact Design
The structure optimization significantly reduces the space occupied by T9-450 and T12-450, thus realizing the miniaturization of the product. Vertical and horizontal designs are available to better meet the needs of small business users with limited space.
- To address capacity space management issues, the TRAID flexible disk array management tool independently developed by TerraMaster has functions such as automatic disk space combination, hard disk failure redundancy protection, and automatic capacity expansion. All these functions do not need to be manually configured by users, and the system will automatically complete the configuration according to the properties of the hard disk.
- Meet different needs of multi-camera editing and video rendering. TerraMaster unique SSD cache acceleration technology Hyper Cache, compared with traditional SSD cache, can provide up to 3 cache modes to meet different usage requirements, and can create disk arrays for SSDs to increase cache speed and security, improving storage performance by 100%, creating more efficient and reliable hybrid storage.
- Support the max 20TB capacity of a single hard drive, the total capacity can be up to 240TB. The 10Gb high-standard network configuration is no longer exclusive to large enterprises, but it is also a must for professional audio-visual content creators. Utilizing the 10Gb large bandwidth, it can quickly perform 4K/8K large file transfer, storage, and video editing to enhance work efficiency. Its compact design and high-capacity support make the TerraMaster T9-450 and T12-450 ideal for creative professionals and growing businesses.