Free Fire has launched ‘Forsaken Creed’ Elite Pass (EP) adding an impressive amount of enhancements and upgrades beginning this month.
Forsaken Creed will see survivors being taken to a parallel universe in the 1800s and will introduce players to samurais, mutants, guns, and plenty of rewards, including the Shadow & Unseen Custodian skin sets.
The Forsaken Creed EP will star two protagonists: Mitsuo and Ichika, who are members of a secret Imperial Elite Guard on the brink of extinction due to the growing population of dangerous mutants in their region.
The storyline of Forsaken Creed EP sees Mitsuo and Ichika being tasked to eliminate one mutant in particular and going up to the mountain forests to kill as many mutants as necessary in an attempt to retake their village.
The Free Fire battlefield features several occupational costumes and explores various exciting designs to continue enriching and improving the gaming experience for all Survivors.
Using the 1800s for inspiration, Free Fire has chosen the mysterious and austere black for the Shadow & Unseen Custodian skins. In addition, there are subtle dragon patterns, which represent the highest royalty ranking as well as being sacred and invincible. The overall style is mighty, powerful, and sharp.
In the Forsaken Creed EP, Survivors can earn a number of rewards that include:
- Shadow Custodian / Unseen Custodian skins: Female and male skin set featured in Forsaken Creed’s key art.
- Forsaken Blade: Skateboard shaped like a sword.
- Dragon’s Creed: an impressive-looking loot box skin
- Forsaken Creed Spikebag: a new backpack skin surrounded in spikes.
- Additional Misc. Awards: A grenade skin, weapon skin, exclusive icons and banner, pan skin, and much, much more!