Lenovo is very excited to unveil the latest addition to our premium X1 portfolio, ThinkPad™ X1 Nano. The lightest ThinkPad ever at just 1.99 pounds (907g) breaks new ground for performance and functionality in an incredible featherweight package. Lenovo’s first ThinkPad based on Intel® Evo™ platform and powered by 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, the X1 Nano delivers supreme speed and intelligence while maintaining outstanding battery life. Stunning visuals are delivered through a narrow-bezel 13-inch 2K display with a 16:10 aspect ratio, and four speakers and four 360-degree microphones enhance the audio-visual capabilities. For truly immersive user experience, the X1 Nano supports Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos®. State of the art connectivity is provided by WiFi 6 and optional 5G will deliver higher bandwidth capability and drive new levels of always on always connected efficiency and collaboration in a new hybrid working world.
At less than one kilogram, ThinkPad X1 Nano is the lightest ever ThinkPad. It delivers one of the most complete ultralight laptop packages today with supreme performance, displays, sound and security.
- Packed with up to 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors with Intel® Iris® Xe graphics, X1 Nano features the world’s best processors for thin-and-light laptops, delivering up to 2.7x faster content creation, more than 20% faster office productivity and more than 2x faster gaming plus streaming in real-world workflows over competitive products.
- Thunderbolt™ 4 offers fast, single cable connection to power, monitors, storage and many other external devices.
- X1 Nano is the first ThinkPad to feature an updated suite of AI and biometric ThinkShield security features. These range from new voice recognition and human presence detection that enable zero touch login and device lock when the user walks away to the familiar Match on Chip Fingerprint Reader.
- X1 Nano can be preloaded with Windows 10 Pro or Ubuntu® Linux® OS and features optional 5G for future-ready connectivity.
- A 13-inch Dolby Vision 2K display with a 16:10 aspect ratio offers expansive views and 100% sRGB ensures clarity and color accuracy. Touch display options are also available.
- The speaker system includes four speakers with Dolby Atmos support for immersive sound and combined with four 360-degree microphones ensure you are loud and clear during audio and video calls.
“We are excited to bring to market not just one, but two incredible devices that are going to reshape users’ experience while working from home, the office and anywhere in between”, said Christian Teismann, President Commercial PC and Smart Devices Business. “Providing users with the pioneering audio/video screen experience, always on 5G connectivity, ultra-light and ultra-mobile products for a new hybrid working world, is something we are proud of.”
“We are building on our history of co-engineering with Lenovo to drive innovation and deliver new PC experiences to market,” said Gregory Bryant, Intel executive vice president and general manager of the Client Computing Group. “The ThinkPad X1 Nano and ThinkPad X1 Fold, both made possible by the Project Athena innovation program, exemplify our commitment to PC innovation and delivering the best laptop experiences for getting things done.”