Shure has introduced its AONIC 40 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones. Building on the success of the AONIC 50 Headphones and recently launched AONIC FREE Sound Isolating Earphones, the AONIC 40 model broadens the Shure Wireless portfolio to more acutely meet the needs of on-the-go music lovers, commuters, and travel enthusiasts.
AONIC 40 Headphones combine a portable and elegant design with industry-leading Shure audio, revered and trusted by musicians and creators of multiple disciplines. In fact, GRAMMY Award-winning artist Jacob Collier has partnered with the brand to highlight how he relies on Shure’s AONIC line for his audio needs while on the move, drawing inspiration from everyday life.
Crafted from premium materials and precision-engineered, the AONIC 40 was designed for long-wearing comfort and durability. Listeners can block out the world with adjustable noise cancellation or activate Environment Mode with the click of a button to hear the outside world without missing a beat. Also featuring up to 25 hours of battery life, premium call quality, and customizable EQ, the AONIC 40 offers a truly superior wireless listening experience, available in two colors (White/Tan and Black).
Reliable, Superior Audio Performance Meets Rugged Design and Effortless Functionality
The AONIC 40 Headphones are the latest edition to the reliable Shure AONIC line of headphones and earphones, offering a stylish, yet portable design with the brand’s iconic sound at a competitive price point. These new headphones are the all-in-one unit for superior audio, highlighting a collapsible design with a compact footprint, adjustable noise cancellation with Environment Mode, quick charge, crystal-clear call quality, accessible and customizable controls, and more.
• Portable Design: The foldable, rugged design and carrying case are ideal for compact storage and durable enough to withstand your next adventure.
• Adjustable Noise Cancellation: Block out surrounding noise and immerse yourself in the AONIC 40 listening experience with three digital ANC settings crafted to deliver users the best noise cancellation, wherever travels lead.
• Long-Lasting Comfort: Made with premium materials, including glass-filled nylon and aircraft-grade aluminum alloy, the AONIC 40 offers quality comfort and durability made to last.
• Premium Call Quality: Dial-in to video conferencing or phone calls with exceptional audio, thanks to dual beamforming microphones. Dual USB audio mode enables two-way mic communication with the included USB-C cable or connect with Bluetooth® 5 wireless technology for enhanced stability and a range of up to 30 feet.
• Accessible Controls: Answer calls, adjust volume, and control Active Noise Cancellation and Environment Mode levels with the push of a button.
The AONIC 40 Headphones were designed to provide grab-and-go durability, so long-lasting battery life was non-negotiable. Enjoy your music and podcasts with up to 25 hours of battery life with ANC turned on. AONIC 40’s quick charge feature provides up to 5 hours of use with only 15 minutes of charge.
Customizable Hardware EQ in the ShurePlus PLAY app
Make your listening experience uniquely you by creating your own custom EQ using the free ShurePlus PLAY app, available on iOS and Android. After you’ve crafted a unique EQ you love, ShurePlus Play makes it easy to save your favorite settings directly to your headphones to easily transfer them across devices.
Along with customizing EQ and accessing downloadable firmware updates, ShurePlus PLAY lets you select prompts and tones and modify Environment Mode and Active Noise Cancellation settings. Audio enthusiasts will want to take full advantage of the app’s Hi-Res Music Player.
Pricing and Availability
Shure’s new Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones, AONIC 40, will be available in White/Tan and Black. Purchase includes the headphones, protective zippered carrying case, 3.5mm audio cable, a USB-C cable, and a two-year warranty.