TerraMaster today launched its 8-Bay 10GbE Quad-Core NAS, the F8-422, which is the latest addition to the 10GbE Series products with its high-speed 10 GigE Series products with its high-speed 10 Gigabit Ethernet port delivering improved network performance and efficiency. The F8-422 is powered by a powerful and efficient Intel Celeron 1.5GHz (2.3GHz max boost clocks) quad-core processor with 8GB memory.
The TerraMaster F8-422’s bays support 3.5” HDDs and 2.5” HDDs/SSDs. It supports up to 18TB HDDs, up to 144TB maximum internal raw storage capacity. The high-speed, high-capacity capabilities of the TerraMaster F8-422 makes it suitable for professional users and small businesses that handle large volumes of data for applications like video editing, photography, 3D animation, and other creative applications.
The Key Features for the device are:
- The TerraMaster F8-422 comes with a 10GBASE-T RJ45 port that offers 10X the bandwidth of a standard 1GbE port with works without the need to replace network cables. It is an ideal upgrade solution for demanding professionals that need high-speed, high-capacity NAS storage solution. Aside from a 10GBASE-T RJ45 port, the F8-422 comes with two 1000Mbps Ethernet ports that support network aggregation.
- The TerraMaster F8-422 is powered by an Intel Celeron J3455 1.5GHz (2.3GHz max boost) quad-core processor with 8GB system memory, allowing the F8-422 to deliver speeds of up to 610MB/s via 10GbE networking using eight Seagate IronWolf 6TB HDDs in RAID 5 configuration.
- The F8-422 supports SMB/CIFS, NFS, AFP, FTP/SFTP, WebDAV files services and SMB, NFS, and iSCSI remote mounts. It also supports EXT 4 and Btrfs advanced file systems with flexible and efficient data protection and recovery features such as the Snapshot Technology. The F8-422 also offers cross-platform access supporting Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS operating systems.
- The TerraMaster F8-422 offers extensive backup options via the TOS system and access different backup tools such as AOMEI Backupper, Time Machine, Duple Backup, and others. Duple Backup is a backup tool developed by TerraMaster which allows users to remotely backup folders or iSCSI LUNs. The backup tools have a wide selection of supported backup devices including other TNAS device, Cloud Storage, and USB storage device. Furthermore, supported backup options include multiple version backups, incremental backups, scheduled backups, and a one-button restore.
- The F8-422 supports private cloud creation using TNAS.online, DDNS, VPN, NextCloud, and OwnCloud. The F8-422 also supports synchronization of multiple cloud drives with a wide selection of supports cloud drive services including Google Drive, Amazon S3, Dropbox, OneDrive, Alibaba Cloud OSS, MegaDisk, NextCloud, and others.
- The F8-422 comes with multiple layers of data protection including SSL encryption, Anti-DoS attack protection, firewalls, and advanced account protection.
- The F8-422 is covered by TerraMaster’s exclusive worry-free warranty which includes a 2-year warranty on the device, 24/7 rapid response support services, and brand-new replacement in any case of hardware failure within warranty period.
Christmas Promotion 2020
TerraMaster announces its 10GbE Series Christmas Promotion 2020 offering discounts and deals on select 10GbE Series products including the F2-422, F4-422, F5-422, and F8-422. See TerraMaster 10GbE products included in the promotion and promo price below.