Acer announced that it has refreshed its range of TravelMate business laptops for SMBs and hybrid workers, offering them a wider choice of mobility and performance. Each of the durable Acer TravelMate P4, TravelMate Spin P4 and TravelMate P2 laptops offer workers at the office, home or on the move a highly refined experience with larger touchpads and quieter key presses with a comfortable 1.55 mm travel distance.
These durable laptops are designed to deliver powerful performance throughout the work day, enhanced security, advanced connectivity and military-grade durability. They are engineered to handle real life situations such as being bumped through an airport security checkpoint or accidentally dropped, and meet MIL-STD 810H specifications, meaning they can withstand drops, humidity and water spills.
The Acer TravelMate P2, TravelMate P4, and TravelMate Spin P4 laptops provide business-grade security and productivity. These Microsoft Secured-core PCs deliver advanced security down to the firmware level. A SecureBio fingerprint reader and IR camera with a privacy shutter support Windows Hello for secure logins. All models offer advanced connectivity with Wi-Fi 6 to ensure a smoother wireless experience, and optional LTE support so business travelers can enjoy immediate connectivity to local networks.
Acer TravelMate P4 and TravelMate Spin P4
The 14- and 16-inch TravelMate P4 and the 14-inch TravelMate Spin P4 laptops are available with either 12th Gen Intel Core i7 vPro or AMD Ryzen 7 PRO processors. The WUXGA (1920 x 1200) IPS narrow-bezel display delivers an up to 86% screen-to-body ratio and the 16:10 aspect ratio maximizes the use of the screen space further. All TravelMate P4 and TravelMate P4 Spin models deliver high quality video conference performance with AI-powered noise reduction microphones, four upward speakers, and built-in DTS Audio for higher quality, distortion-free audio. These eco-friendly laptops use up to 37.7% PCR (Post-Consumer Recycled) plastic and 100% recycled packaging materials.
Additionally, the convertible TravelMate Spin P4 features an anti-glare display, can be rotated 360 degrees into laptop, stand, tent or tablet modes, and supports an AES 1.0 stylus for easy note taking. Its screen and touchpad featuring Corning Gorilla Glass are scratch-resistant and durable.
The new TravelMate P4 and TravelMate Spin P4 laptops with AMD Ryzen PRO processors feature built-in Pluton hardware security designed by Microsoft. Pluton technology is integrated directly into the processor, ensuring system integrity of Windows 11 devices with ongoing protection for identities, data, and applications.
Acer TravelMate P2
The Acer TravelMate P2 business laptops feature a 180-degree hinge that opens flat, and come in 14- and 15.6-inch versions powered by the latest 12th Gen Intel Core i7 vPro processors. The device features PCR (Post-Consumer Recycled) plastic throughout its chassis, and an OceanGlass touchpad, made with ocean-bound plastic and a UV texture layer to provide a glass-like tactile feeling.
Pricing and Availability
- The 14-inch Acer TravelMate P4 with Intel processors will be available in EMEA in September 2022 starting at USD 1,039.
- The 14-inch Acer TravelMate P4 with AMD processors will be available in EMEA in August 2022 starting at USD 989.
- The 16-inch Acer TravelMate P4 with Intel processors will be available in EMEA in September 2022 starting at USD 1,039.
- The 16-inch Acer TravelMate P4 with AMD processors will be available in EMEA in August 2022 starting at USD 989.
- The Acer TravelMate Spin P4 with Intel processors will be available in EMEA in August 2022 starting at USD 1,149.
- The Acer TravelMate Spin P4 with AMD processors will be available in EMEA in August 2022 starting at USD 1,099.
- The Acer TravelMate Spin P2 will be available in EMEA in August 2022 starting at USD 839.